2011 HCPCS Level II Standard Edition
AUTHOR: Buck, Carol J.
PUBLISHER: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Also available at Amazon.com
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this HCPCS Level II reference by Carol J. Buck!
Code efficiently and optimize reimbursement with 2011 HCPCS Level II (Standard Edition). This student reference presents the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes in a convenient format that helps you learn how to ensure compliance with coding regulations and confidently locate information on specific codes, manage supply reimbursement, report patient data, and more.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter's Anatomy artwork provides a reference to complex anatomic information.
- At-a-glance code listings highlight all new, revised, and deleted codes for 2011.
- UNIQUE! Color-coded Table of Drugs similar to the ICD-9-CM drug table makes it easier to find specific drug information.
- Distinctive symbols help you quickly identify all new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes.
- Drug code annotations help you quickly and easily identify brand name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Updated Internet Only Manual (IOM) section provides essential information on carrier-specific and Medicare-specific regulations to ensure coding accuracy.
- Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
- Affordable pricing provides unparalleled value at a reasonable cost.
- The latest codes help you maintain compliance with current Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) standards.
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/15/2010