A Practical Approach to Special Education for Every Teacher
The 13 Book Collection
AUTHOR: Ysseldyke, James E. and Algozzine, Bob
PUBLISHER: Corwin Press
Also available at Amazon.com
Practical knowledge and methods designed to help exceptional students soar!
A Practical Approach to Special Education for Every Teacher: The 13-Book Collection equips educators with practical knowledge and methods that will help them to better engage students in exploring--and achieving--their fullest potential.
Buy all 13 Paperback Books in Slipcase and SAVE 25%-over $64!
The modules cover:
- The Fundamentals of Special Education
- The Legal Foundations of Special Education
- Effective Assessment for Students With Special Needs
- Effective Instruction for Students With Special Needs
- Working With Families and Community Agencies to Support Students With Special Needs
- Public Policy, School Reform, and Special Education
- Teaching Students With Sensory Disabilities
- Teaching Students With Medical, Physical, and Multiple Disabilities
- Teaching Students With Learning Disabilities
- Teaching Students With Communication Disorders
- Teaching Students With Emotional Disturbance
- Teaching Students With Mental Retardation
- Teaching Students With Gifts and Talents
PUBLICATION DATE: 4/6/2006