Addressing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace, Sexual-Harassment Awareness Test (brochure) | 1st Edition
AUTHOR: Company, Pfeiffer
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
The trainer's package includes: a trainer's guide, 3 experiential activities, a self-scoring test, supplemental readings that can be used for lectures and take-home materials, and lists of resources.
Participants learn about sexual harassment from 3 activities:
- The Woman and the Sailor - Helps participants identify factors that affect their judgments. Demonstrates how values affect relationships and decisions.
- The Promotion - Promotes awareness of the complexity of human sexuality as an influential factor in organizational settings.
- Tina Carlan - Increases awareness of legal issues connected with sexual-harassment complaints; provides a systematic process for investigating and resolving sexual harassment within the organization; and provides a group learning forum for how to resolve sexual harassment in the workplace.
Educate your employees about sexual harassment and lead the way to a more productive, safe working environment.
Help your participants:
- Clarify personal values and how they view harassment
- Identify types of sexual harassment
- Become familiar with issues, laws, and consequences relating to sexual harassment
TIMING: 1 day, with options to use materials for other training
AUDIENCE: All employees at all levels
PUBLICATION DATE: 3/15/1992
CATEGORY: Social Science