AP Microeconomics and Macroeconomics Exams | 2nd Edition
The Best Test Preparation
AUTHOR: Sattora, Richard
PUBLISHER: Research & Education Association
Also available at Amazon.com
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP MICROECONOMICS AND MACROECONOMICS
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all subjects, including essential terms, economic relationships, and key economic terms and theories, as well as all exam topics: price elasticity, income constraints, consumer price index, aggregate demand/supply, and more.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/17/2007
CATEGORY: Business & Economics, Study Aids