Architect's Essentials of Presentation Skills
AUTHOR: Greusel, David
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
- Covers all aspects of making a presentation, from preparation to delivery
- Provides the tools to succeed in your next project interview
- Presents guidelines for capturing an audience and creating a "stage presence"
Easy access to crucial business information for design professionals
Find the concise, practical business information you need right now in the Architect's Essentials of Professional Practice Series. These authoritative guides quickly make you an instant expert on the best business practices crucial for success in today's design and construction professions. Each portable, affordable, user-friendly volume gives you:
- Authoritative advice from leading national figures
- Flip-and-find access to critical business topics
- Bulleted lists and callout boxes for quick reference
- Clear, insightful explanations of complex business topics
Architect's Essentials of Presentation Skills provides invaluable techniques and tools for giving effective design and marketing presentations. Whether presenting yourself, your firm, or your work, this book includes step-by-step instructions for planning, preparing, and delivering quality presentations, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts. Learn how to make the most of your limited presentation time, engage a skeptical audience and prevent boredom, overcome tension, create a "stage presence," manage multiple presenters, choose the best visual aids, and much more.
Written by a leading expert in the field, Architect's Essentials of Presentation Skills is an indispensable guide for architects, landscape architects, interior designers, and students of these professions.
PUBLICATION DATE: 8/9/2002
CATEGORY: Architecture, Language Arts & Disciplines