Beginning AutoCAD 2012
AUTHOR: Shrock, Cheryl R.
PUBLISHER: Industrial Press, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
AutoCAD 2012 30-Day Trial Version included on the enclosed DVD.
This is the right book for you if...you're new to AutoCAD or want to brush up on the basics, you're looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or you want to learn AutoCAD quickly and easily.
Totally updated for AutoCAD 2012 and 2012 LT including Autodesk Exchange; Auto-Complete Command Entry; Group creation and control; Copy, Array; Array along a Path; Associative Array; and Creation Preview. This workbook includes 30 lessons with step-by-step instructions followed by exercised designed for practicing the commands learned within the lesson. Providing only what you need without all of the jargon, it is ideal for classroom instruction or as a self-study tutorial.
- Enhanced features include Updated Ribbon Interface; Faster Startups, Instantaneous response as you switch between ribbon and tabs; UCS control enhancements; File Previews; Grip functions; Quick Properties; Object Selection; and Multileader enhancements..
- Ideal for classroom instruction or as a self-study tutorial.
- Provides only what you need without all of the jargon.
- Includes 30 lessons with step by step instructions followed by exercises designed for practicing the commands learned within the lesson.
- Each lesson starts very simple and progresses to more complex.
- The approach taken is to familiarize users with the drawing commands first, and then teach users to create their own setup drawings.
- Each lesson is explained clearly and in a non-intimidating manner.
- All exercises print easily on your 8-1/2 X 11 printer.
PUBLICATION DATE: 5/15/2011