CCS Coding Exam Review 2011
The Certification Step
AUTHOR: Buck, Carol J.
PUBLISHER: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Also available at Amazon.com
With the expert insight of leading coding educator Carol J. Buck, this complete exam review highlights the content you'll need to master to pass the AHIMA's CCS certification exam and take your coding career to the next step. CCS Coding Exam Review 2011 features an easy-to-follow outline format that guides you through the anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each organ system; reimbursement concepts; an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding; and more. Two full practice exams and a final exam modeled on the actual CCS exam simulate the examination experience and help you build the confidence to succeed.
- Comprehensive CCS coverage highlights essential information for passing the AHIMA CCS exam, accompanied by detailed figures, for the most efficient exam review.
- Concise outline format gives you quick and easy access to content and helps you make the most of your study time.
- Bound-in companion CD includes Pre-, Post-, and Final Exams and simulates the actual exam's electronic format to bolster your test-taking confidence.
- Answers and rationales for exams reinforce your understanding of coding concepts.
- A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review with industry updates, study tips, and helpful web links.
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/6/2010
CATEGORY: Medical, Science