Complete Wireless Design | 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Sayre, Cotter W.
PUBLISHER: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Also available at Amazon.com
Gain the Skill to Design Modern Wireless Circuits and Systems!
This fully updated and revised edition of the bestselling Complete Wireless Design takes a uniquely practical approach to designing complex receivers and transmitters found in advanced analog and digital wireless communication systems, right down to the circuit level.
This authoritative book uses real-life examples to provide a solid foundation in the subject, and simple algebra to guide you through specific analysis and design processes. In addition, you'll find all the information you'll need for performing full circuit and electromagnetic software simulations to ensure the optimum performance of all completed projects. Plus, this in-depth step-by-step guide comes with a CD-ROM containing new simulation and design software. Engineers and technicians will not find a more thorough, practical book than Complete Wireless Design.
- Fully worked out design samples, complete with RF simulation results
- Special sections on power amplifier design and printed circuit board layout
- Brand-new chapters covering antenna design and RF test and measurement
- Tips and techniques on performing accurate RF circuit simulations
- How to design for EMI control to pass FCC product testing
- The latest software for use in wireless design
This COMPLETELY updated edition teaches you how to design:
- Frequency synthesizers
- Support circuits
- Communication systems
PUBLICATION DATE: 7/15/2008
CATEGORY: Technology & Engineering