Contracts | 4th Edition
AUTHOR: Farnsworth, E. Allan
PUBLISHER: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Also available at Amazon.com
The textbook builds on its well-known strengths:
- Comprehensive coverage of all of the topics that figure prominently in most contracts courses.
- Intuitive, insightful approach for first-year law students...
- Clear explanations of the rules, illustrated with noteworthy examples.
- Incorporation of many recent cases into examples.
- Clear prose and incisive analysis
- Reflection of the expertise of the author, who has also written a successful practitioner treatise.
- Suitability for use alongside any casebook.
The Fourth Edition keeps pace with developments in the field, providing:
- Detailed comparisons of the contract rules of 2003, revised Article 2 (2003), with previous Article 2.
- Citations to revised Articles 1 and 9.
- Citations to dozens of new cases, including those applying CISG (Vienna Sales Convention) and reference to current decisions in such areas as employment agreements, enforceability of arbitration clauses, anti-nuptial contracts, liquidated damages, pre-contractual liability, and electronic contracting.
- Citations to new law journal articles and updated citations to other secondary sources.
Learning contract law will be less daunting when the Fourth Edition of E. Allan Farnsworth's Contracts is available for extra assistance.
PUBLICATION DATE: 5/26/2004