CPCÃ‚Â® Coding Exam Review 2011
The Certification Step
AUTHOR: Buck, Carol J.
PUBLISHER: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Also available at Amazon.com
With the expert insight of leading coding educator Carol J. Buck, this complete exam review highlights the content you'll need to master to pass the AAPC CPC#65533; certification exam and take your coding career to the next step. CPC#65533; Coding Exam Review 2011 features an easy-to-follow outline format that guides you through the anatomy and terminology for each organ system; reimbursement concepts; an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding; and more. Two full practice exams and a final exam modeled on the actual CPC#65533; exam simulate the examination experience and help you build the confidence to succeed.
- Comprehensive CPC#65533; coverage highlights essential information for passing the AAPC CPC#65533; exam, accompanied by detailed figures, for the most efficient exam review.
- Concise outline format gives you quick and easy access to content and helps you make the most of your study time.
- Bound-in companion CD includes a Pre-Exam and a Post- Exam that provide answers and rationales to help you target areas of weakness and reinforce your understanding of coding concepts.
- A Final Exam located in the text simulates the actual CPC exam format and gives you a better understanding of how the content will be presented.
- A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review with study tips, web links, and links to related products.
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/8/2010
CATEGORY: Medical, Reference