Designing and Developing Web-Based Applications Using the MicrosoftÃ‚Â® . Net Framework
AUTHOR: Snell, Mike and Johnson, Bruce
PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
Also available at Amazon.com
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCPD Exam 70-547-and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you've learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and labs. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Evaluate Web application requirements and build a validation prototype
- Use style sheets, master pages, Web parts, and user controls for a consistent UI
- Design, develop, and implement application components
- Develop mechanisms for data access, exception handing, event logging, and application feedback
- Define, assess, and implement a testing strategy
- Validate a deployment plan and determine readiness
Assess your skills with practice tests. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers--including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 375+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios and lab exercises.
- Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# code samples on CD.
- 90-day evaluation version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
PUBLICATION DATE: 1/31/2007
CATEGORY: Computers, Design