Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
MCITP Exam 70-442
AUTHOR: Morgan, Sara and ThernstrÃƒÂ¶m, Tobias
PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
Also available at Amazon.com
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCITP Exam 70-442--and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you've learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Create data access solutions, connections, and models
- Write database queries, specialized queries, and XQuery expressions
- Programmatically administer a SQL Server service
- Design code that validates user data and handles errors
- Choose appropriate transaction isolation levels and optimize locking
- Tune query and application performance
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers--including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
PUBLICATION DATE: 4/25/2007