Directory of Venture Capital
AUTHOR: Lister, Kate and Harnish, Tom
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
Whether you're involved in computer technology, telecommunications, entertainment, advanced materials, biotechnology, financial services, retail, wholesale, distribution, or service--if dramatic growth and substantial profits are possible, the Directory of Venture Capital can connect you with the investors that can help make it happen.
Up-to-date, detailed, and complete, the Directory of Venture Capital is an essential resource for planning an intelligent, targeted search for capital. The synthesis of extensive research on the nation's venture capital firms and Small Business Investment Corporations, this book includes over 600 of the most active players, along with valuable information such as:
- Main office and satellite addresses
- Names of key contacts and partners
- Type and size of investment sought
- Geographic and industry preference
- Company life stage preference
- Fund size--and much more
In addition to the directory of venture firms, authors Catherine Lister and Thomas Harnish offer a gold mine of insider tips about what venture capitalists want and how they operate. And, with the help of two highly respected law firms, they offer sample venture deal closing documents and demystify many of the typical terms and conditions.
A diskette version of the directory is included with this book. It can be loaded easily into your computer, allowing you to conduct your own custom search for venture capital quickly.
If your business is a venture capital candidate, the Directory of Venture Capital will lead you to the firm(s) that will want to fund your growth.
The Directory of Venture Capital is an invaluable and easy-to-use resource for entrepreneurs, accountants, attorneys, and other advisors. The most timely and complete directory of its kind, this book:
- Provides the names, addresses, and phone numbers of the nation's 630 most active venture capital firms
- Covers all types of venture capital, including venture partnerships, corporate venture capital funds, small business investment companies, and venture leasing
- Supplies detailed information on investor preferences, including geographic, industry, type and size of investment, lifestage, and more
- Offers valuable insider information on how venture capitalists think, what they want, and how to negotiate with them
- Includes a 3.5" disk complete with 630 venture firm names, addresses, telephone numbers, and details about fund preferences for the funds listed in this book
PUBLICATION DATE: 5/4/1996
CATEGORY: Business & Economics, Reference