Diversity Awareness Profile | 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Stinson, Karen M.
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
Now in its second edition, the DAP continues to be grounded on hard data gathered in a series of focus groups, interviews, and thousands of diversity training sessions over the past twenty years. This 6-page assessment can be bought as a stand-alone profile, or with the fully-revised second edition of the DAP Facilitator s Guide, which walks facilitators through the process of preparing, administering, and debriefing the DAP.
The DAP will be a valuable tool that can help your organization:
- start a diversity training program
- improve upon an existing program
- gauge diversity awareness and the necessity of action within your organization
- transform your diverse workforce from a liability to a strategic advantage
The DAP will be invaluable to your employees by helping them to:
- become more aware of their behaviors and actions, whether obvious or subtle
- evaluate and understand how their behavior can affect a person of a different culture, gender, or ethnic background
- modify their behaviors and find the path toward respect for all people
PUBLICATION DATE: 4/6/2007
CATEGORY: Social Science