Focused Equipment Improvement for TPM Teams
AUTHOR: Productivity Development Staff
PUBLISHER: Productivity Press
Also available at Amazon.com
- A Leader's guide
- A copy of Training for TPM: A Manufacturing Success Story
- Five copies of Focused Equipment for TPM Teams
- Worksheets and group agendas
- Shopfloor books are easy to read for everyone from operators to engineers.
- Focused equipment improvement shows dramatic savings from reduced waste and inefficiency.
- Create a maintenance program that reaches all departments in your company.
- The learning package is everything you need to lead a learning session on focused equipment improvement.
- An effective tool for teaching teams about TPM and focused equipment improvement
- See dramatic improvements in the reliability and maintainability of your company's equipment
- Assess the trainees to see if they have learned the material with end of section questions.
The first module introduces trainees to their roles and responsibilities. As well, the module demonstrates the basic concepts of Focused Equipment Improvement. The second module defines the relationship between equipment breakdowns and maintenance and increases operators' understanding of their role in eliminating defects. The latter modules discuss achieving defect-free changeover, preventing minor stoppages from using equipment improvement techniques and preventing speed loss.
Other topics include
- Understanding the 4m's
- Learning from breakdowns
- Comparing equipment specifications with the current state
- Discussing maintenance measures that help prevent loss of precision in equipment
- Making maintenance inspections easier
- Learning how Focused Equipment Improvement fits into a TPM program
PUBLICATION DATE: 2/25/2000
CATEGORY: Technology & Engineering