Foundation Fireworks CS4
AUTHOR: Smith, Nathan and Griffith, Hugh
PUBLISHER: Apress L. P.
Also available at Amazon.com
Are you a web designer who is looking for a new and quicker way to prototype and create for the web? Perhaps you are a programmer who finds most design tools to be overkill for what you need to get done. Or, maybe you're an old Fireworks pro, who wants to get up-to-date on the changes in Creative Suite 4. Either way, this book has something for you.
- Coverage of all that's new and powerful for the Web designer and developer in Fireworks CS4
- Targets developers who want design tools that don't get in their way and designers who want development tools that don't constrain their creativity
- Do all your website and page prototypes and comps in one tool and learn how to take them straight to Dreamweaver to implement your designs
What you'll learn
- Why Fireworks vs. any other graphics Web design tool
- How to use Fireworks as a compliment to web development
- How to integrate Fireworks into an enterprise environment
- How to master a tool that boasts extreme versatility
Who this book is for
Code savvy designers, or web developers who want to refine their design sensibilities. Either way, the individual(s) will be those who want to enhance their work-flow with a graphics tool that allows them to quickly get things done, rather than getting in their way.
PUBLICATION DATE: 3/26/2009
CATEGORY: Computers, Design