Ginsberg and Martin on Bankruptcy | 5th Edition
AUTHOR: Ginsberg, Robert E. and Kelley, Susan V.
PUBLISHER: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Also available at Amazon.com
The continued rise in bankruptcy filings, in combination with the ongoing effects of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act, makes Ginsberg and Martin on Bankruptcy, Fifth Edition, an invaluable resource for every attorney handling bankruptcy issues.
Whether youand#8217;re representing individual clients in personal bankruptcy or business clients (including LLPs and LLCs) filing for bankruptcy protection, this single source gives you everything you need, including:
- Analyses of all key bankruptcy issues from both debtor and creditor perspectives.
- Over 350 forms on CD-ROM, logically organized to follow the chapters in the book.
- Cross-references to forms by name and form number, enabling you to refer back and forth between the forms and the text, and also to assist in an understanding of a concept by including an actual example of the legal issue being addressed in the text;
- Extensive explanations of the changes brought on by the BAPCPA, including the means test, Chapter 13 disposable income issues, small business debtor and other Chapter 11 issues
- Completely current case law and statutory references
- An expanded chapter covering the predominance of electronic filing and service of petitions and pleadings in the bankruptcy courts
- Complete coverage of Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code, (Cross-Border Insolvency).
PUBLICATION DATE: 6/20/2008