GRE for Dummies | 3rd Edition
AUTHOR: Suzee Vlk
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
Practice on Two Complete Sample Tests -- Answers and Analysis Provided!
Everything You Need to Do GREat! Using a fun and friendly format, The GREÂ® For DummiesÂ®, 3rd Edition, reveals all the essential information you need to improve your scores and reduce test-taking anxiety. This newly revised edition has been thoroughly updated with all the latest tips, techniques, and strategies to help you ace either the traditional or new computerized version! With this indispensable guide at your fingertips, you'll be on the road to your graduate degree in no time! Face It and Ace It!
- Discover special study strategies for taking the computerized GRE exam
- Reincarnate two years of need-to-know math in a fraction of the time
- Hone your skills for deciphering antonyms and analogies
- Extract pertinent information from reading comprehension passages
- Beat the clock with valuable timesaving tips
- Reduce your stress and stay focused using special relaxation techniques -- before and During the test
- Whip your analytical skills into shape with a crash-course in logic
- Recognize trick questions and answer them correctly
- Avoid the "Ten Dumb Things You Can Do to Mess Up Your GRE"
PUBLICATION DATE: 2/24/1998
CATEGORY: Study Aids