Health Care Billing and Collections
Forms, Checklists and Guidelines
AUTHOR: Johns, Lisa T. and Di Lima, Sara N.
PUBLISHER: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Also available at Amazon.com
Based on the real-world experiences of some of the best health care billing and collection offices nationwide, Health Care Billing andamp; Collections :
- Proven procedures and practical guidelines, based on the real-world experiences of some of the best health care billing and collection offices nationwide
- Time-saving forms, worksheets, and letters
- Annual updates to ensure that your office procedures are always up-to-date
- And much more!
Plus, Health Care Billing andamp; Collections now includes a Bonus CD-ROM which includes over 60 customizable forms, checklists and policies! Click here to see a complete listing.
Health Care Billing andamp; Collections has been updated to include:
- New and updated policies and forms:
- CHAMPVA Fact Sheet
- Registration/Collection in the Emergency Department: Front Desk Registration and Script
- Protocol for Surgery Scheduling and Pre-Surgical Financial Counseling
- Sample RFP Template
- FTC Gives More Latitude on Collecting from Deceased Debtors
- Bankruptcy Abuse andamp; Prevention Act
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Disposal of Protected Health Information
- Recovery Audit Contractors and Medicare: The Who, What, When, Where, How andamp; Why
- The ICD-10 Transition
- New Electronic Claim Standards: 5010 and ICD-10
- New Health Care Electronic Transactions Standards
- Can External Call Centers Benefit Access Departments?
- Facts About Age Discrimination
- Patient Access Metrics
- Examine Current Operations Before You Outsource
- Maintaining Hospitaland#8211;Collection Agency Relationships
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/31/1995