International Human Resource Management | 3rd Edition
PUBLISHER: SAGE Publications, Limited
Also available at Amazon.com
The eagerly-awaited Third Edition of the hugely successful International Human Resource Management succeeds in maintaining the academic rigour and critical focus that have established its reputation as the most authoritative and cutting-edge text in the field.
Positioning itself firmly within the 'globalized' environment, it provides wide-ranging and truly international coverage driven by the expertise of a writing team comprised of internationally renowned experts.
New to the Third Edition:
- Completely revised and restructured to better match international HRM courses.
- New chapters include: social responsibility, sustainability and diversity, comparative HRM and approaches to IHRM.
- 'Country-focus' boxed feature comparing and contrasting issues in different countries.
- Further international examples and case studies.
- Each chapter ends with stimulating discussion questions and self-assessment questions to encourage students to test their knowledge.
- A companion website with instructors' manual and free full-text journal articles and additional case material for students.
`The Third Edition of International Human Resource Management is a comprehensive guide for today's IHRM researchers, students, and practitioners. It covers not only traditional IHRM topics such as expatriate selection and the implications of cultural differences, but also advances our understanding of topics that have gained importance recently such as strategic IHRM and international total rewards programs. As a text, it has the advantage of including chapters covering each of the major topics in IHRM carefully chosen and orchestrated by an excellent editing team and written by leading specialists in each topic. The inclusion of discussion questions for students and instructor materials makes it a student-friendly instructional resource' - Mark F. Peterson Professor of Management and International Business at Florida Atlantic University
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/8/2010
CATEGORY: Business & Economics