Lung Function | 6th Edition
Physiology, Measurement and Application in Medicine
AUTHOR: Cotes, John E. and Miller, Martin R.
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
- The only text to cover lung function assessment from first principles including methodology, reference values and interpretation
- New for this edition:
- More illustrations to convey concepts clearly to the busy physician
- Text completely re-written in a contemporary style: includes user-friendly equations and more diagrams
- New material covering the latest advances in the treatment of lung function, including more on sleep-related disorders, a stronger clinical and practical bias and more on new techniques and equipment
- Uses the standard Vancouver referencing system
What the experts say:
"I have always considered Dr Cotes' book the most authoritative book published on lung function. It is also the most comprehensive."
--Dr Robert Crapo, Pulmonary Division, LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, USA
"I think I can fairly speak on behalf of staff in lung function departments the length and breadth of the country - that a sixth edition of Cotes would be gratefully received."
--Dr Brendan Cooper, Clinical Respiratory Scientist, Nottingham City Hospital
PUBLICATION DATE: 4/17/2006