Manual of Nephrology | 6th Edition
Diagnosis and Therapy
PUBLISHER: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Also available at Amazon.com
Now in a fully revised and updated Sixth Edition, this best-selling resource delivers the facts you need to diagnose and treat a range of common renal disorders with confidence. And the quick-access format lets you review the most clinically relevant information at a glance—without ever losing your place.
Get the focused information you need to win the fight against kidney disease.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses acute and chronic kidney diseases, fluid and electrolyte disorders, acid-base disturbances, urinary tract infections, kidney stones, and hypertension.
- User-friendly outline format facilitates rapid information retrieval—a great time-saver for the busy clinician.
- Practical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of chronic kidney disease offers expert guidance on the how, what, and why of renal disease management.
- Chapter on drug dosing in patients with renal impairment provides specific recommendations for over 500 drugs—helping you avoid life-threatening complications and potentially hazardous medication errors.
NEW to the Sixth Edition...
- New chapter on glomerulonephritis and vasculitis helps you choose the best therapeutic course for these disorders.
- Expanded material on dialysis and kidney transplantation prepares you for any scenario.
Manual of Nephrology, Sixth Edition is your go-to reference for fast facts on renal disease management. Order your copy today!
PUBLICATION DATE: 9/23/2004