Market Research in the Internet Age
Leveraging the Internet for Market Measurement and Consumer Insight
AUTHOR: Monster, Robert W. and Pettit, Raymond C.
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
- A visionary discussion of the industry through the eyes of leading practitioners and thinkers in the global market research industry.
- A comprehensive review of how enabling technology is being applied across the enterprise and around the world.
- Numerous case studies that demonstrate how the Internet can be used as platform to understand consumers as well as customers.
- Original research results and executive interviews concerning the state of global market research and the effect of the Internet.
- Practical guides for evaluating, building and deploying Net-centric tools for
- multi mode and multi country online research management.
This groundbreaking book offers a strategic and visionary analysis of a new era in market research. Written by globally recognized leaders in the field, it puts forward a practical guide to the strategic use of Internet-based technologies and work processes for streamlined management of market research.
PUBLICATION DATE: 10/1/2002
CATEGORY: Business & Economics