Marriages, Families, and Intimate Relationships | 3rd Edition
AUTHOR: Williams, Brian K. and Sawyer, Stacey C.
PUBLISHER: Prentice Hall PTR
Also available at Amazon.com
A student-centered and practical approach to learning
This book provides timely, practical, and high-interest information about marriages, families, and intimate relationships, in an engaging format that is easy to use and learn from.
Marriages, Families, & Intimate Relationships: A Practical Introduction discusses fundamental concepts and insights from across the social sciences. It also attempts to engage students with high- interest, useful information and to answer the questions that matter greatly to them.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience--for you and your students. Here's how:
- Personalize Learning -- MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- I mprove Critical Thinking -- Questions and self-assessment help students think critically about content, engage in class discussions, and make connections to their personal lives.
- Engage Students -- Student-focused features and a visually appealing design keep students interested.
- Explore Theory -- High-interest information combined with the most current research provides a sociological focus to the text.
- Support Instructors -- MySocLab enables instructors to assess student progress and adapt course material to meet the specific needs of the class.
Note: MySocLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySocLab, please visit:
PUBLICATION DATE: 7/13/2012
CATEGORY: Family & Relationships