MBA in a Nutshell
The Classic Accelerated Learner Program
AUTHOR: Sobel, Milo
PUBLISHER: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Also available at Amazon.com
Save yourself the thousands of dollars it cost for an MBA education. Dr. Milo Sobel presents core concepts taught in prestigious MBA programs such as Harvard, Wharton, and Stanford--without the heavy price tag and heavier classroom hours.
With MBA in a Nutshell, you can quickly and easily implement essential MBA core curriculum into your professional life--stripping away useless theory and focusing on practical application, which is what you really need to be successful in business.In MBA in a Nutshell, you'll learn how to:
- Accelerate and increase incoming cash flow
- Assess and rank investment opportunities
- Evaluate company performance using financial statements
- Follow step-by-step instruction to draft strategic business plans
- Turn uncertain business forecasts into reliable estimates
- Find ways to increase revenue and profit while dramatically reducing costs
Chock-full of practical examples, formulas, and concepts and skills that can be immediately used and implemented, MBA in a Nutshell is a must-read to build skills to enhance your career and help your company grow and succeed.
PUBLICATION DATE: 1/20/2010
CATEGORY: Business & Economics