McGraw-Hill's National Electrical CodeÃ‚Â® Handbook | 24th Edition
AUTHOR: McPartland, Joseph F. and McPartland, Brian J.
PUBLISHER: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Also available at Amazon.com
Completely updated to cover 2002 provisions, the reference you hold in your hands is the most frequently consulted NEC(R) guidebook in the world. This indispensable, authoritative source of Code(R) how-to's, interpretation, and advice, gives you:
- Code(R) analysis and application help from Joseph F. McPartland ("Mr. Electrical Construction") and his son Brian J. McPartland, famous nationwide for his Code(R) seminars
- More hands-on, how-to information than other any other source--without the unnecessary word-for-word reproduction of the entire Code(R) itself
- The most lavish available offering of task-simplifying photographs and drawings, to make every procedure crystal clear
- Detailed, useful coverage of difficult and controversial rules, from foremost electrical construction industry experts
- The coverage you want and need of new provisions on telecommunications wiring
- Best value--because every page of every section gives you 100%applicable,Code(R) interpretation and advice
THE LEADER SINCE 1932
Edition after popular edition, McGraw-Hill's National Electrical Code(R) Handbook has provided the essential, put-the-Code(R)-into-practice guide. No wonder it's been the leading reference on the NEC(R) for nearly 70 years!
PUBLICATION DATE: 5/23/2002
CATEGORY: Technology & Engineering