Merchants and Migrations
Germans and Americans in Connection, 1776-1835
AUTHOR: Mustafa, Sam A.
PUBLISHER: Ashgate Publishing Company
Also available at Amazon.com
Don’t sound dumb in Dubai--here's a fast-and-easyway to learning everyday Arabic
Build Your Arabic Vocabulary helps you learn 1,000key words, written in Arabic script and grouped thematically in 20 main categories ranging from home to leisure and themedia.
You get fascinating examples of Arabic as it isused everyday in the Middle East. You can also track your progress with engaging exercises and activities.
This book includes:
- Hundreds of bilingual flashcards to help you remember your new vocabulary
- Modern examples of how the language is used.
- Fun and engaging exercises: matching Arabic words to pictures, crossword puzzles, word searches, guiding writing activities
- A 70-minute audio CD with Arabic pronunciations for the Core Vocabulary, Further Vocabulary, and Useful Phrases in each of the 16 chapters
- A special section on taking exams on the Arabic language
Topics include: Greetings and Basics, House and Home, Family and Friends, Character and Feelings, Shopping, Clothing and Colors, Food and Drink, Body, Health, Hobbies, Media, Weather and Environment, Local Area, Travel and Tourism, Education, Work Examination Tips and Instructions in Arabic Answers to Exercises
PUBLICATION DATE: 10/1/2001
CATEGORY: Business & Economics, Political Science, Social Science