Methods in Psychological Research | 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Evans, Annabel Ness and Rooney, Bryan J.
PUBLISHER: SAGE Publications, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
Providing an applied approach in this thoroughly updated Second Edition of Methods of Psychological Research, the authors apply findings from student feedback from their extensive classroom experience to insure both accessibility and relevance. End-of-chapter FAQs and projects complement the in-text exercises and art to develop a refreshingly realistic methodology.
Key Features include:
- Updated material and research examples incorporating reviewer suggestions
- New illustrative artwork emphasizes pertinent concepts while providing a visual foundation for today's students.
- Conceptual mini-exercises throughout the text encourage students to stop and think critically about the material they have just read.
- End-of-chapter material includes suggested answers to the conceptual exercises, a collection of chapter exercises and projects voted by students to be the most useful, and a popular FAQ section comprised of the questions asked most often by the authors' students.
- Chapter 13 is written specifically for students who are required to conduct or propose a research project, and is complete with detailed examples and basic statistical procedures.
PUBLICATION DATE: 7/20/2010