MicrosoftÃ‚Â® Office Small Business Accounting 2006
AUTHOR: Pierce, John and Frye, Curtis
PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
Also available at Amazon.com
Experience learning made easy and quickly teach yourself how to master your finances with Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction?building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Manage payroll, sales, inventory, customer information, and more--all in one place
- Set up finances quickly with easy-to-use wizards in the familiar Office environment
- Access up-to-date financial information at a glance
- Simplify banking transactions
- Create professional-looking accounting documents with built-in templates
- Capture business intelligence with customizable reportsGet sample files, eBooks, and other resources on the CD!
Your Microsoft Office System Reference Pack on CD includes:
- Twenty-five templates straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider's Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook?10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
- Sample files for skill-building exercises
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
PUBLICATION DATE: 9/17/2005
CATEGORY: Business & Economics, Computers