MicrosoftÂ® Small Business Kit
AUTHOR: Joanna L. Krotz, Ben Ryan, John Pierce
PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
Also available at Amazon.com
Whether you're planning a start-up or already running your own shop, get the expert guidance and tools you need for small business success! This book offers practical advice on how to work with the Microsoft Office System and other software as you plan, launch, and manage your business. Step through the key decisions and day-to-day details on everything from drafting a business plan to finding customers, managing finances, and building your brand. You also get a toolkit packed with timesaving templates and references on CD--all the resources you need to grow your small business with confidence!
Discover how to:
- Focus your dream--learn how to do the research, define your goals, and develop your business plan.
- Find financing--where to get it, when you'll need it, and how much you'll need.
- Manage your money--know the essentials of forecasting, budgeting, data analysis, goal-setting, taxes, and more.
- Tap the right talent--recruit and hire the right people at the right time, and nurture great performance.
- Build your brand--gain recognition, credibility, and trust by managing your image and brand.
- Go to market--build effective strategies for customer relations and marketing--and make them pay off!
- Make technology work for you--from managing e-mail to setting up security-enhanced networks and servers, learn best technology practices for small businesses. Get the tools for success!
- A directory of hundreds of key resources and references for small businesses
- Dozens of files, templates, and articles for business planning, payroll, taxes, marketing, and more
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
PUBLICATION DATE: 2004-09-22