Modern Real Estate Practice in Texas | 11th Edition
AUTHOR: Nance, Cheryl Peat
PUBLISHER: Dearborn Financial Publishing
Also available at Amazon.com
* In Practice and For Example paragraphs to apply theory to practice.
* Margin Notes to direct attention to important vocabulary terms.
* Math Concepts at relevant points within the chapter.
* Website Addresses to expedite additional research.
* Exam Prep notes and a sample salesperson license exam. Complete coverage of the new, 2003 Texas real estate laws! The changes in real estate law, effective on September 1, 2003, have been incorporated into this new edition. Teach and learn with confidence, knowing that your text's facts are up to date!
This book also includes the new forms! With changes in law also come changes in forms. This book has incorporated all of the new "Texas Real Estate Commission forms. So when students practice on these forms, they know they are preparing for a smooth transition into a real estate career.
New PowerPoint Slides! As technology becomes more sophisticated, so do the teaching tools associated with "Modern Real Estate Practice in Texas. These slides will make teaching a snap, whether they're used as a reference or used when teaching the class!
For Example/In Practice Sections! Whether teaching or preparing to get your license, nothing takes you "into the field" better than these. They're certain to help students with real life real estate once they get their license, and they also make great teaching tools.
This text is in complete compliance with the rules andregulations of the "Texas Real Estate Commission and License Law. Topics include: Introduction to Modern Real Estate Practice, Real Property, The Real Estate Market, Concepts of Home Ownership, Real Estate Brokerage and the Law of Age
PUBLICATION DATE: 7/23/2003
CATEGORY: Business & Economics