Middle School Mathematics Test
AUTHOR: Friedman, Mel and Research and Education Association Editors
PUBLISHER: Research & Education Association
Also available at Amazon.com
REA #133; Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
PRAXIS II Middle School Mathematics (0069)
For Teacher Certification
Are you prepared to excel on the PRAXIS II?nbsp;
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
*The comprehensive review guides candidates through all the content and process categories on the official test, which is required in most states for certification. Content categories include:nbsp; Algebra and Basic Algebra; Geometry and Measurement; Functions and Their Graphs; Data, Probability, and Statistical Concepts; Discrete Mathematics; Problem-Solving Exercises.
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 full-length practice tests
*nbsp;Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class!nbsp; Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
PUBLICATION DATE: 3/27/2007
CATEGORY: Mathematics, Study Aids