Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound
AUTHOR: Hutchison, Stuart J. and Holmes, Katherine C.
PUBLISHER: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Also available at Amazon.com
Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound-a title in the Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging series-has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret vascular ultrasound images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-explains the dos and don'ts of ultrasound so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one vascular ultrasound resource that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can search and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform vascular ultrasound.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images-many in color-that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/6/2011