Flash Cards and Book
AUTHOR: Walton and Emanuel, Steven
PUBLISHER: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Also available at Amazon.com
Study anytime, anywhere! Emanuel Law in a Flash comprehensive flash cards are ideal for reviewing legal topics point by point. Each card has a concise question on one side and an accurate answer on the reverse side. These cards are the only product of their kind.
Emanuel Law in a Flash Card Features:
- Only product of its kind
- Test your knowledge of black letter law
- Apply the law to hypothetical examples
- Use individually or in group sessions
- Use them anywhere, anytime
- Great for exam prep
Facing the MPRE? Strategies andamp; Tactics for the MPRE will help you optimize your valuable study time and sharpen your test-taking skills.
- Expert advice on spotting and avoiding tricky questions and common mistakes
- 50 questions from past MPRE exams with explanantions and analyses of the correct and incorrect answers - geared to the ABA Model Rules of Professional Responsibility
- Additional questions and answers from past MPRE's - released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners
This title is also available as a mobile app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. See details at www.AspenLaw.com/mobile.
PUBLICATION DATE: 3/16/2001
CATEGORY: Business & Economics