Just the Facts
AUTHOR: Albucher, Ronald
PUBLISHER: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Also available at Amazon.com
All the essentials of psychiatry in an instant!
This concise yet all-inclusive review is the perfect tool to prepare for primary certification and recertification exams or for use as a clinical refresher. Its streamlined format condenses and simplifies the most important content for maximum yield and comprehension--making it valuable for both residents and psychiatrists at the point of care.
- Compact review of board-type material--including numerous real-world board review questions and answers--for specialization in psychiatry
- Trusted insights from preeminent psychiatry educator Dr. Ronald Albucher and a team of top-name academics and clinicians in the field of psychiatry
- Standardized, bulleted template covering the full scope of psychiatry, encompassing the key points of:Epidemiology; Pathophysiology; Clinical presentation, evaluation, diagnosis, and assessment (including comorbidity);Laboratory studies;Treatment;Outcomes
- Highlights and summarizes key concepts to assure quick absorption of the material
- Logical chapter organization, arranged by disorder
- Timely chapter devoted to ethics and forensic issues
- Detailed bibliography that provides opportunities for further study
PUBLICATION DATE: 2/20/2008