Race and Revolution
AUTHOR: Gary B. Nash
PUBLISHER: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
Drive more value from your supply chain by implementing the right approaches to customer service management. Customer Service Supply Chain Management offers expert guidance for managing your supply chain to deliver superior customer service and innovation.
Lead authored by pioneering supply chain management expert Alexandre Oliveira, this guide focuses on managing customer service to deliver maximum business value. Oliveira and senior supply chain executive Anne Gimeno provide a comprehensive overview of the topic, detailed descriptions of each relevant approach, and modern applications and best practices drawn from the experiences of the world's leading companies.
Complementing theoretical texts, they offer deep knowledge of how pioneering customer service management techniques are actually applied in the field. Coverage includes:
- Fundamentals of Customer Services Management (CSM): customer services maturity levels, strategies, alignment, and innovation
- Customer-centric strategies, including customer-based supply chain segmentation and lifelong customer logistics management
- Aligning customer services management to business goals
- Establishing targets for customer services policies
- Innovating effectively in customer services management
This guide's content will be exceptionally helpful for both practitioners and students, including participants in APICS and other leading certification programs.
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/1/1990
CATEGORY: History, Social Science