Research in Psychology | 7th Edition
Methods and Design
AUTHOR: Goodwin, C. James and Goodwin, Kerri A.
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
An appealing, understandable, and valuable text, Research in Psychology: Methods and Design, 7th edition continues to offer its readers a clear, concise look at psychological science, experimental methods, and correlational research. This new edition also includes an added emphasis on research ethics; how the APA's most recent code of ethics is applied to research, and the issue of scientific fraud. Rounded out with helpful learning aids, step-by-step instructions, and detailed examples of real research studies makes the material easy to read and student-friendly.
- Research examples range from contemporary research to classic studies in order to illustrate various methodological points and enhance critical thinking.
- Early coverage of experiments: The text gets to experiments as quickly as possible, and covers non-experimental research after experiments.
- Engaging historical material: Origins boxes show how different research methods and concepts have evolved.
- Extensive student review and application exercises: These provide opportunities for isntructors to engage their students in active learning.
- Self Tests are found throughout the chapters to give students the change to test their knowledge.
PUBLICATION DATE: 11/27/2012