Routledge Companion to International Relations
Also available at Amazon.com
Routledge Companion to International Relations provides students with clearly written, authoritative and comprehensive information and analysis of all aspects of international relations. It is designed as a one-stop text which will be an invaluable reference point and revision guide throughout your studies.
Subjects covered by the Routledge Companion to International Relationsinclude:
- the historical context and development of the modern international system
- the main theoretical perspectives in international relations
- the key actors and institutions in global affairs including states and non-state actors and the significance of diplomacy and international law
- coverage of key contemporary issues and developments such as security, terrorism, foreign policy, globalization, international trade, development, human rights, migration, culture and religion and the environment
- an extensive glossary, maps and a detailed chronology which reviews the major events in international relations.
Routledge Companion to International Relations will help to guide you through this fascinating and complex subject area and provides all the necessary background information.
PUBLICATION DATE: 1/8/2017
CATEGORY: Political Science