Science Experiments and Projects for Students | 4th Edition
Student Version of Students and Research
AUTHOR: Cothron, Julia H. and Giese, Ronald N.
PUBLISHER: Kendall Hunt Publishing Company
Also available at Amazon.com
This book teaches students about the science process and prepares them for applying science skills at a higher learning level. Students develop basic research skills and continue onto advanced skills needed for developing complex experiments, writing formal research papers, and presenting scientific research.
- Students actively participate using this student version of Students and Research
- Safety precautions are listed at the beginning of the book
- Chapter objectives provide a clear summary of what students can expect to learn
- Perforated pages and worksheets make it convenient and easy to use
- Various levels of sophistication so students begin with structured activities, do practice problems, and then reach the world class level where they design their own experiments
- Classroom sets provide a complete classroom resource for students and teachers
- Focuses on Standard A for the Science Contest Standards for grades 5-8 and 9-12 of the National Science Education Standards (NSES)
PUBLICATION DATE: 11/16/2005