Social Psychology | 13th Edition
AUTHOR: Baron, Robert A. and Branscombe, Nyla R.
PUBLISHER: Prentice Hall PTR
Also available at Amazon.com
Show how the ever-changing field of Social Psychology is useful in students' everyday lives.
The integration of application into the main body chapters helps students see the connection between theory and real world experiences.
This classic text retains the hallmark of its own past success: up-to-date coverage of the quickly evolving subject matter written in a lively manner that has been embraced by hundreds of thousands of students around the world. This book continues to balance its coverage of fundamentals with current research.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking - APS Reader, Current Directions in Social Psychology and a new personalized study plan in MyPsychLab help students develop critical thinking skills.
- Engage Students - New in-text essays reflect current research trends and show how the field relates to today's social world, helping to engage students in the material.
- Explore Research - Balanced coverage of fundamentals with current research. New content on emotion and attitude formation is included.
- Support Instructors - ClassPrep plus videos on DVD including new ABC "What Would You Do?" help instructors keep students engaged throughout every class.
Sample chapter and more available on our preview site! www.pearsonhighered.com/fall2011preview/#Psych
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPsychLab, please visit: www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MyPsychLab (at no additional cost). VP: 9780205246670
PUBLICATION DATE: 10/5/2011