Social Science Research
A Cross Section of Journal Articles for Discussion and Evaluation
AUTHOR: Robert F Szafran
Also available at Amazon.com
* This new edition gives students valuable practice in reading and evaluating research. All major methods of research are illustrated, including qualitative research, content/document analysis, survey research, observational research, experimental research, and program evaluation.
* The articles deal with contemporary topics that will hold your students' attention.
* The lines in each article are sequentially numbered. This allows easy reference to specific parts of the articles during classroom discussions.
* Factual Questions at the end of each article encourage students to read for methodological and substantive points.
* The Answer Key provides answers to the Factual Questions. The line numbers where the answers can be found are included, making the key easy to use.
* The Questions for Discussion at the end of each article address broad issues of research design and overall research quality.
* Ideal for homework assignments followed by classroom discussions at the next class meeting.
PUBLICATION DATE: 5/1/1994
CATEGORY: Social Science