Sociology for the 21st Century, Census Update | 5th Edition
AUTHOR: Curry, Tim and Jiobu, Robert
PUBLISHER: Prentice Hall PTR
Also available at Amazon.com
Accessible with a built-in study guide
Sociology for the 21st Century is the most accessible and valuable text for introductory sociology courses.
The Census Update program incorporates 2010 Census data into a course--simply and easily. The components of the Census Update Program include an updated census edition with all charts and graphs--to reflect the results of the 2010 Census. In addition, A Short Introduction to the U.S. Census is available and an updated MySearchLab.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning -- The new MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking -- Critical thinking questions in feature boxes and at the end of each chapter challenge students' understanding of topics.
- Engage Students -- Exploration of learning styles and personalized study tips included.
- Explore Theory -- Three classic paradigms are discussed.
- Understand Diversity -- Comparative global perspectives integrated with discussions about the economy, politics, education, and religion.
- Support Instructors - Written activities and assessment in MySearchLab offer instructors supplemental materials to help their students succeed.
Note: MySearchLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit: www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MySearchLab (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205101895 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205101894
PUBLICATION DATE: 7/24/2011
CATEGORY: Social Science