Special Tests for Orthopedic Examination | 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Konin, Jeff G. and Brader, Holly
PUBLISHER: SLACK, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
Special Tests for Orthopedic Examination is now available in a completely updated and refined new edition. This concise manual is a valuable reference for identifying and performing special tests used during an orthopedic examination. Now available in a spiral-bound format-perfect for the reader to lay-flat and refer to as they are practicing the tests. Students, clinicians, and rehabilitation professionals will enhance their ability to interpret and evaluate their findings.
This new edition takes a simplistic approach to visualizing and explaining over 150 commonly used orthopedic special tests. Readers benefit from the user-friendly, spiral-bound format, as clear and concise text is coupled with excellent photographs to illustrate the subject and clinician positioning. The tests are organized by regions of the body so the reader can easily reference a particular test. Comments found at the end of most of the tests provide valuable clinical insight and detailed implications.
* Listed as one of the Common References used in the development of NATABOC Examinations!
- Over 150 special tests for sports-related and non-athletic orthopedic injuries.
- Detailed description of each special test component: test positioning, action, and positive findings.
- Photographs illustrating the proper subject and clinician positioning.
- New spiral bound cover makes this second edition more user-friendly and practical.
PUBLICATION DATE: 11/26/2002