Strategies and Tactics for Finz Multistate Method 2009 | 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Emanuel, Steven and Finz, Steven
PUBLISHER: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Also available at Amazon.com
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Examines personal belief systems and societal views
Marriages and Families: Diversity and Change, 7th edition, challenges students to examine their personal belief systems and societal views.
Using an engaging narrative and sociological approach, the text integrates race, class, and gender into the discussion of family experiences. It guides students to make informed choices and decisions about their own marriage, family, and intimate relationships.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. Here's how:
- Personalize Learning-The New MyFamilyLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking -- "What Will You Learn" learning objectives open each chapter and help to guide students through the material they can expect to master in each chapter.
- Engage Students -- Contemporary stories about real people helps students connect to the material.
- Explore Theory -- Using a sociological and feminist perspective, the authors encourage students to apply the sociological imagination and marriage and family theories to their everyday lives.
- Support Instructors -- An Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, PowerPoints, and the New MyFamilyLab support instructors.
0205959636 / 9780205959631 Marriages and Families Plus NEW MySocLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205206530 / 9780205206537 NEW MySocLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205845304 / 9780205845309 Marriages and Families
PUBLICATION DATE: 4/30/2010
CATEGORY: Law, Study Aids