Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary | 21st Edition
AUTHOR: Venes, Donald
PUBLISHER: Davis Company, F. A.
Also available at Amazon.com
Experience Taber's 21!
To thrive in the ever-changing world of health care, you need a respected, trusted, and cutting-edge, cyclopedic resource.
In hand, online, or on a mobile device, turn to Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition...anytime, anywhere!
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition
Taber's 21 is today's most comprehensive health sciencedictionary. Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, ateam of expert consulting editors and consultants, representing everybranch of health care, works with the Taber's in-house editorial staffto ensure that the content reflects the state of the art.
- Cyclopedic entries that offer more than just definitions.
- More than 60,000 reader-friendly definitions, including 3,000 brand-new terms and 7,000 revised terms.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations in the book and DVD combined.
- FREE Taber'sPlus DVD, Mac and PC compatible - A multimedia toolkit offering a wealth of interactive activities, clinical tools, and resources.
- More than 600 Patient Care Statements.
- Caution Statements with new, easy-to-find icon.
- Dozens of Allied Health and Nursing Appendices
- So much more!
PUBLICATION DATE: 1/7/2009