TFC Swatch Kit for Textiles | 11th Edition
AUTHOR: Textile Fabric Consultants Inc Staff
PUBLISHER: Prentice Hall PTR
Also available at Amazon.com
The Basic Textiles Swatch Kit contains 126 fabric swatches, heavy weight mounting sheets and a master list of fabrics in a 3 ring binder. Each Basic Textiles Swatch Kit includes a 5x magnification linen tester, tape for mounting the swatches, a pen and Textile Companion Interactive CD-ROM which is both PC and Mac compatible.
The Basic Instructor's materials which include:
- A comprehensive instructor manual with additional information about each swatch
- Fiber samples packet (25 fibers) with a burn test chart
- Instructor's CD that includes:
- 74 page laboratory manual consisting of exercises related to appearance retention, colorfastness, comfort and care
- Pictures of mounted swatches and filled out mounting pages
- Questions about each swatch for tests, quizzes and assignments
- Two complimentary videos on wool and flocking
TFC Swatch Kit - The Kadolph text (or any Pearson Fashion book) can be packaged with a swatch kit from Textile Fabric Consultants. Click here to learn more about the swatch kit.
Also, included with the TFC Swatch Kit is a complete instructor's resource package that TFC sends to all adopters upon request!
PUBLICATION DATE: 2/1/2010