The American Republic since 1877
AUTHOR: Glencoe McGraw-Hill Staff
PUBLISHER: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Also available at Amazon.com
For high school students, The American Republic Since 1877 presents the richsaga of American History after the Civil War. The modern history portion of TheAmerican Vision, this program features the same exceptional scholarship;up-to-date, accurate maps; peerless resources, and unique strategies found inThe American Vision. This course makes modern American History understandableand relevant for every student.Features
* Glencoe's one-of-a-kind content reading strategy makes it easier foryour students to become active, critical readers through the use of:
* Reading Intervention Tools
* Graphic Organizers in section openers and assessments
* Prior Knowledge Activators in every lesson
* In-text Reading Checks
* Reading and Writing Prompts
* National Geographic maps add dimension to the narrative and give students anunderstanding of the inter-relationships of places and events.
* Our industry-leading technology allows us to bring you The American RepublicSince 1877 in three formats--printed textbook, interactive multimedia onlineedition, and StudentWorks CD-ROM which includes an interactive student edition, student workbooks, audio, and Student Presentation Builder. You and your students have access tothe program's vast resources whenever and however you wish.
PUBLICATION DATE: 4/25/2006