The Ernst and Young Tax Guide 1999 | 99th Edition
AUTHOR: Ernst and Young Staff
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
". . . Hard to Beat . . ."--Money magazine
The Ernst & Young Tax Guide 1999 is the place to turn for clear explanations of all the key changes from this year's new tax bill, plus last year's rulings that are just now coming into effect, including:
- New rights for Taxpayers
- Roth IRAs
- Capital Gains Estate and Gift Taxes
- And more . . .
It's the only guide that includes over 35 of this year's tax forms in the book and online, plus the IRS' official filing instructions for the forms, plus money-saving tips from America's leading tax and accounting firm.
SPECIAL FEATURES IN THIS YEAR'S EDITION:
- Quick-reference section on changes in the tax law you should know about IRS Publication 17, "Your Federal Income Tax"
- Individual Tax Organizer section helps you put your records in order
- Important Reminders for 1998
- How to Avoid 25 Common Errors 50 of the Most Commonly Overlooked Deductions
PLUS the always popular features
- TaxSavers--tips to slash your taxes this year and next
- TaxPlanners--strategies to help you prepare for the upcoming year
- TaxAlerts--pointers on tax law changes that may affect you
- TaxOrganizers--reminders that help you keep track of your important tax records
PUBLICATION DATE: 12/4/1998
CATEGORY: Business & Economics