The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory | 1st Edition
AUTHOR: Landskroner, Ronald A.
PUBLISHER: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
Also available at Amazon.com
How do I find, recruit, place, train, and retain the best volunteers for my organization?
Which new regulations and legislation affect my organization?
Where can I find help for writing grant proposals?
Which funding programs should I know about and how do I contact them?
If you're a nonprofit manager, you probably spend a good deal of your time tracking down hard-to-find answers to questions such as these. The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory provides instant answers to all your questions concerning nonprofit-oriented products, services, funding sources, publications, support groups, and more.
Revised periodically to keep vital information up to the minute, The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory:
- Contains more than 2,000 detailed listings of both nonprofit and for-profit resources, products, and services
- Supplies complete details on everything from assistance and support groups to software vendors and Internet servers, management consultants to list marketers
- Provides information on all kinds of free and low-cost products available to nonprofits
The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory has the information you need to keep your nonprofit alive and well in these challenging times.
Assessment and Evaluation
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Third Sector
- Legal Issues
- Marketing and communications
- Organizational Dynamics and Design
- Professional Development
- Resource Development
PUBLICATION DATE: 9/21/1996
CATEGORY: Business & Economics, Computers