The Official ABMS Directory of Board Certified Medical Specialists 2011 | 43rd Edition
PUBLISHER: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Also available at Amazon.com
The Official Directory provides reference information in print plus additional information and search tools on the companion website. Quick and easy to use format with more than 729,000 physician profiles.
The print edition allows users to...
- Locate board certified physicians anywhere in the United States, as well as physicians in foreign countries who are certified by American specialty boards.
- Identify specialists (including part-time practitioners) for research programs, academic appointments, locum tenens assignments, expert testimony, referrals, and more!
- Locate qualified healthcare professionals for a preferred provider plan, and monitor the qualifications of physicians already in the plan.
- Refer patients with confidence.
The companion website is free to book buyers. It includes most of the print information PLUS the ability to research:
- Hospital and Academic Appointments
- Professional Memberships
- Type of Practice
- Birth Place
- Secondary Office Contact Information (including fax numbers), when applicable
- Physicians who are full time retired
PUBLICATION DATE: 11/24/2010